Imada to showcase pocket UV stroboscope with adjustable flash duration
Click on image to download high resolution version
Imada is to showcase its pocket UV stroboscope with adjustable flash duration.
ESL-200-UV is a battery operated, handheld, UV LED stroboscope designed to inspect security print elements using UV-visible ink, like labels, security tags, watermarks and more. The ESL-200UV features an array of six 390nm wavelength UV LEDs, an 18 flash rate memory, rechargeable battery and so compact it fits in a pocket. Made in the USA.
- Solid-state Power UV LEDs
- Auto wide measuring range – Up to 150,000 FPM/RPM
- Adjustable flash duration yields sharper images
- Store 9 preset flash rates in memory for both FPM and Hz for quick retests
- Tripod mountable
- Push button operation with x2 and ÷2 buttons
- Extended battery life: 5 hours continuous use 6,000 FPM/RPM
- Power save mode: 10 hours continuous use 6,000 FPM/RPM
- Highly stable drift free operation
- Rugged aluminum housing, compact size, ergonomic design
- Easy-to-read 5 digit 0.47" high LCD
- Optional external trigger
- ESL-200UV kit includes stroboscope, AC adapter/charger, calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case
Visit Imada on stand 3806 at Labelexpo India 2018 to see it in action.