Labelexpo India was launched in 2002 and joined the Labelexpo Global Series in 2007. The 2008 event was the first to be organized by Labelexpo.
Labelexpo India is supported by the LMAI and all the key printing and packaging magazines and associations in India.
With a population of over a billion and a middle class larger than the entire population of the United States, the opportunities are obvious and the rewards have never been greater.
Label industry growth rates in India are currently estimated at 20-25% and this could just be the start of things to come. Not only will the Indian retail revolution support this rapid growth internally, but India will become a major exporter of label products. Low manufacturing costs, combined with a labour force able to communicate in English and willing to learn new skills, may even result in India challenging China as the next label leader.
The signs are already there: most of the world's RFID software development is currently undertaken in India.
Facts from the 2010 edition
- 93% of visitors are at manager level and above
- 94% of visitors are involved in the purchasing decision
- Number of countries visitors came from: 61
- Number of visitors: 6,055
Top visiting countries
- United Kingdom
Who will you meet?
- Label printers/converters
- Flexible packaging printers/converters
- Folding carton printers/converters
- Packaging printers/converters
- General printers/converters
- Brand owners
- Label designers
- Industry suppliers
Contact the team today to discuss the best opportunities for your brand and budget!